Craggley is a recently refurbished, family friendly, 2 bedroom cottage set in the heart of West Burton, a village often described as the most picturesque in the Dales. Craggley provides everything you need for a memorable Dales holiday.
Our cosy cottage has been recently refurbished and is tastefully decorated and furnished. We have a large private, walled garden complete with stunning views and even a Shepherds Hut to give a fun family space to relax. Our delightful cottage at a glance:
- 2 bedrooms (1 large double; 1 twin)
- Cosy lounge with Smart TV, including free Netflix, and a wood burning stove
- Country style kitchen fully stocked with everything a family needs
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower
- Large private garden with patio and stunning views of Bishopdale and Wensleydale
- Shepherd’s Hut offering dining, entertainment and relaxing space
- Central heating
- Large garden shed, ideal for storing bikes
- Family friendly – travel cot and 2 high chairs, crockery and cutlery for toddlers, socket covers, games books and stair gates
THE SHEPHERDS HUT
In the garden we have a Shepherds Hut complete with arm chairs, wine cooler, wood burning stove and a dining area to spend long summer days, or cosy winter nights, with superb views across the valley.
The Hut also has unlimited BT Broadband Infinity WiFi and a Smart TV with free Netflix and a HDMI face plate which can be used for Consoles/Music, meaning it can be enjoyed by the whole family.
The cottage is packed with everything you need to enjoy your break and we think (hope!) we have covered all eventualities to make it a home from home, this makes it perfect for a couple or a family as both can enjoy a break in the dales. If there is anything you think we have missed please let us know!